Lise See once wrote,
“Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most.”
Well I find that to be the perfect description of the sister relationship. No one else has the gall to push those buttons, to wind you up to the point where you just see red. For what reason’s do we as siblings do this; the push and pull of argument? To feel superior, what?
I mean its cruel, the games we play, the tit for tat the to and fro of the endless same old routine. When is it enough or is it something in our genetic code, something laying dormant already programmed into us and awakens; exposing its sharp fangs in a yawn and stretching its claws the day we’re introduced.
I think every couple who win Best Kiss at the MTV Movie awards should do what Ryan Gosling and Rachel Mccadams did. As they make every other acceptance speech look redundant, this is fact.
If you ever catch yourself feeling blue, as we all sometimes do from time to time, here are ten things that if you do three days in a row (I promise) will make you feel better.
1. In the morning write down five things you are grateful for.
3. Eat well (you know what that means); drink well (no coffee, soft drinks or alcohol).
4. Exercise hard for 20 minutes.
5. Write an old friend an email or better yet a letter.
6. Actively relax, meditate or pray for 10 minutes.
7. Take a walk in the sun.
8. Watch a John Hughes’ movie like “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” or “The Breakfast Club”.
9. Sleep deep and long.
10. Remember that you are loved (I promise).
Happy Birthday Khloe Kardashian, the most fabulous and hilarious Kardashian.
Shake your tits!
Yes. Still applies today - how scary.